BankWest’s affordable business insurance provides an umbrella of security.
Business risks come in many shapes and sizes, and from many different directions. As a business owner you don’t have to figure it out on your own. Our BankWest Insurance professionals can help you identify and manage risks before they occur. In addition, BankWest Insurance will help you get affordable business insurance that provides the best coverage for your needs.
Because we aren’t tied to any one insurance provider, BankWest Insurance offers a wide range of affordable business insurance options.
Visit with a BankWest Insurance professional to learn about a variety of coverages. Here are some common types of business insurance to consider:
- Commercial property – protects property and its contents from fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage and other calamities. It can even protect outdoor signs and fences.
- Commercial general liability – protects the business and owner from damages if the owner, employees or products cause (or are alleged to have caused) bodily injury or property damage to a third party.
- Professional liability – protects the business and owner from claims of improperly rendering professional services. This coverage is ideal for attorneys, accountants, consultants, real estate agents, insurance agents, hair stylists and others.
- Directors and officers – protects the directors and officers of a company against their actions that affect the profitability or operations of the company.
- Builders risk – protects a builder or contractor while a structure is under construction. Typical coverage includes fire, wind, theft, vandalism and more.
- Workers compensation – provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who are injured while working. In exchange for these benefits, the employee gives up his rights to sue his employer for the incident.
- Business/commercial auto – protects company vehicles from damage and collisions. If a business does not have company vehicles, but employees drive their own cars on company business, owners may want to consider non-owned auto liability.
- Commercial umbrella – an umbrella policy will help cover damages that exceed the amounts covered in other insurance policies.
- Individual/group health – protects the business owner and employees from the high cost of medical services and procedures.
- Nonprofit and religious coverage – protects nonprofit organizations against a unique set of risks.
- Data breach coverage – protects the business and owner from claims that may arise from data breaches. If a business stores sensitive or nonpublic information about employees or clients on its computers, servers or paper files, this type of coverage should be considered.
Our Customers Put it Best: What Makes BankWest Great
“BankWest Insurance makes my life easier. They get me the best coverage at the best price, keep my policies up to date, and are a pleasure to do business with.”
Find a full list of staff and their contact information by location
- Mitchell - South
- Mitchell - North
- Pierre - Downtown
- Pierre - Harrison Hill
- Rapid City - Tuscany Square
- Rapid City - Westhills Village
- Rapid City Insurance
- Spearfish - Insurance