Personal Financial Management
Like most people, you probably have parts and pieces of your financial picture spread among a variety of accounts and providers. Our Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool allows you to pull everything, including accounts outside BankWest, into one place so you can manage the big picture from your own financial headquarters.
Establish your financial headquarters.
- Consolidate all your financial accounts into one place.
- Manage your complete financial picture.
Know where you are and where you’re headed.
- Develop a budget
- Monitor spending
- View spending trends over time
- Monitor cash flow including future predictions
- Track net worth
- Set up debt repayment plans
With a clear view of where you are now and where you are headed, your path to financial success becomes easier to navigate.
1. Log in to BankWest online/mobile banking.
2. Select Get Started which appears in the Financial Tools bar above your account information.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Your BankWest accounts will automatically load into the Personal Financial Management system. Use the LINK ACCOUNT feature to pull in your other accounts for a single view of your entire financial picture.
Using Our Personal Financial Management Tool
Browse the video segments below or review the detailed information starting on page 87 of our Personal Online Banking User Guide.