Have you ever wondered how much an additional principal payment each year would save on your overall home loan?
Maybe you’ve wondered how the cost of eating out each day affects your budget. You can calculate answers to these and dozens of other financial questions with our financial calculators. It’s fun and easy!
Enjoy a few of our more popular financial calculators!
- How many units do I need to sell to breakeven?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly or annually?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)