BankWest has many ways to make your financial transactions quick and convenient. Voice banking allows you to access your BankWest account from a telephone, any time you wish. After all, your everyday banking should never interfere with your everyday life.
Voice banking gives you access to all of your BankWest accounts!
Once you access your BankWest account, you can perform a variety of actions including:
- Verify transactions
- Access interest earnings information
- Review loan balance and payment details
- Make transfers between accounts
- Call (605) 224-7395 or (800) 373-0362
- Listen to the menu items available and press the number on your phone that corresponds with the menu item you wish to use.
- Select the type of account you’d like to log in with. Then, enter the account number beginning with the first non-zero digit and end by pressing the # symbol.
- Enter the last four digits of your social Security Number followed by the # symbol.
- The system will prompt you to establish a new security code. Enter your new four-digit security code followed by the # symbol.
Don’t just take our word for it — hear from BankWest customers
“BankWest has always provided me with great service, so when I moved to Chicago I didn’t even consider changing banks. It’s nice to know that wherever I am, BankWest is there for me.”